Founded in 1963
The Hartwell Corporation was founded by Ralph M. Hartwell in 1963 as an independent insurance and real estate agency. The company has grown steadily through a combination of internal production and external acquisition.
Acquired Other Agencies
Successful acquisitions of major insurance agencies in Caldwell and Idaho Falls, Idaho, have made The Hartwell Corporation one of the largest Idaho-domiciled, privately owned independent insurance agencies in the state. Offices in Idaho Falls and Caldwell are staffed with insurance professionals with a myriad of professional designations and deep insurance industry experience.
50+ Years In The Industry
For more than 50 years, The Hartwell Corporation has been dedicated to developing effective insurance, bond, and risk management programs for its clients’ business, professional and personal needs. Our continued growth and success will be a product of our emphasis on sound insurance fundamentals and service to our customers.
Our mission is to provide superior insurance products and risk management services. We strive to ensure security and peace of mind for our clients.
We are an Employee Owned Company. Our foremost commitment as an organization is to provide our clients with the best insurance experience. We attain our goal in a professional, pleasant and safe work environment. The continued success of the agency depends on the cooperative efforts of each individual within our organization working toward a common objective.
1. Our affairs will be conducted so that we retain control of our destiny and take pride in all our endeavors.
2. We are dedicated to professionalism by promoting ethical standards of integrity, honesty, and fairness.
3. We build long-term relationships based on common values and mutual respect.
4. We attract and retain the best employees by providing a positive culture and opportunities for growth.
5. We are committed to serving our local communities and giving back a portion of our time, talents and profits.